CD Projekt Pink has introduced that the PS5 and Xbox Collection X|S variations of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt have been indefinitely delayed.
Official Witcher Twitter Account Posted Relating to the delay yesterday (April 13), confirming that the quarter two 2022 launch date has been postponed “till additional discover”.
“We now have determined to let our in-house improvement staff do the remaining work on the next-gen model of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt,” mentioned CD Projekt Pink. ,
We now have determined that our in-house improvement staff will do the rest of the work on the next-gen model of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. We’re at the moment evaluating the scope of labor to be carried out and thus should postpone the Q2 launch till additional discover. 1/2
— The Witcher (@witchergame) 13 April 2022
The following-gen model of The Witcher 3 was being developed by the Russian department of Saber Interactive, which beforehand developed a Nintendo Change port and a 4K replace for The Witcher 3.
CD Projekt RED CEO Adam Kisinski beforehand said that Saber “already is aware of our know-how very effectively,” and that the studio requested Saber to “put together a next-gen port, and as I We anticipate an entire next-gen “expertise with nice next-gen options,” he mentioned throughout his presentation.
It’s attainable that after launching the invasion of Ukraine on 24 February, CD Projekt Pink developed the in-house variations because of the present sanctions on Russia.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Credit: CD Undertaking Pink.
In November of final 12 months CD Projekt Pink said that the event of the subsequent technology replace The Witcher 3 had been “on monitor” to be launched in 2022. Then got here the information that the next-gen replace for each cyberpunk 2077 And The Witcher 3 This 12 months was delayed, with cyberpunk 2077The replace is launching efficiently in February.
Final month it was additionally confirmed that The Witcher 4 CD Projekt Pink is in improvement, and the sport will run on Unreal Engine 5.
In different information, Valorant professional participant Jay “Sinatra” Received says he needs to “return to the aggressive recreation” after being suspended following sexual assault allegations.